Accuzact DAQ W1655 data logger is an Easy-to-Use, Low-cost Wireless WiFi Data Acquisition System measures over -5 to +5V DC measurement ranges. It is very easy to set up using a web browser. It has a simple “Status Page”, which displays the data readings at real time. By using Windows App, running virtual data logger software, the logger data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications (text file, Excel).
- World-First Small DAQ Innovation.
- No programming required.
- Easy-to-Use and Low-cost Wireless WiFi Data Acquisition System.
WiFi connectivity Data Acquisition.
- -5 to +5V DC Measurement Range.
- 1 mV (0.001 V) Resolution.
- Built-in web server provides simple, web based control.
- Windows App for Real time data collection.
- Software Adjustable Accuracy.
- 16 bit extremely low-noise model.
- > 128 SPS (Sample Rate).
- External Power Supply, 5V.
- Signal Connection via one high quality Alligator Clips with 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug Cables.
- Real time data collection.
Package Included Items:
- 1 x Accuzact AZ-DAQ-W1655 WiFi data acquisition module.
- User Guide.
1 x MicroUSB Power Cable (connect to 5V DC power source).
- 1 x Black/Red Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- Free Shipping to Continental US only.
- We offer expedited shipping, for an additional fee.
- All shipments will not include signature confirmation or insurance coverage (available on request at additional cost).
- International Buyers Please read the following information. (Import duties, taxes and importation tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you do include these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office. Shipping with USPS International Airmail.)