Accuzact DAQ 5822 data logger is an Easy-to-Use, Low-cost Dual Channel Data Acquisition System measures over two 0 to 1000 mA (1 A, Ampere) DC Current measurement ranges. The data logger provides USB Plug'n Play instant setup. Running virtual data logger software, the logger data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications (text file, Excel).
- Easy-to-Use and Low-cost Data Acquisition System.
- Acquiring data to a hard disk in real time (text file type).
- Low-Side (Ground Side) Current Measurement (a DC Electronic Load is required).
- 0 to +1 A (Ampere), 1000 mA, DC Measurement Range.
- <20 mA (0.02 A) Resolution.
- Software adjustable accuracy.
- Current Input Impedance: 1 OHM, +/- A 1%.
- Power Dissipation: Max. 1A = 1W.
- Voltage Drop: Max. 1A = 1V.
- Two Channels. Dual Connections via high quality Alligator Clips with 3.5mm Male Plug Cables.
- Min. Cable Size for 1A current measurement: 24 AWG (single core, or 43 cores and above).
- High-Speed USB 2.0 device, USB 1.1 compatible.
- Type A USB connector high-retention design.
- Software Selectable Sampling Time Interval, Countdown Timer (hours, minutes, seconds), or No Timer (High Speed).
- Real time data collection. Display, Recording, Playback, and Analysis.
- Free Virtual Data Acquisition Software CD available.
- Support 32 and 64 bit Windows All, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2012, 2008, 2003, and XP.
Package Included Items:
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ 5822 data acquisition module.
- User/Software Program Guides.
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ software CD.
- 2 x Black Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- 2 x Red Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- Free Shipping to Continental US only.
- We offer expedited shipping, for an additional fee.
- All shipments will not include signature confirmation or insurance coverage (available on request at additional cost).
- International Buyers Please read the following information. (Import duties, taxes and importation tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you do include these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office. Shipping with USPS International Airmail.)