Accuzact DAQ S1225 Data Logger is an Easy-to-Use, Low-cost 12 Bit Data Acquisition System measures over a 0 to +25V DC measurement range. The data logger provides USB Plug'n Play instant setup. Running virtual data logger software, the logger data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications (text file, Excel). Typical Application: High Input Impedance Voltage Data Acquisition.
- Easy-to-Use and Low-cost Data Acquisition System.
- Acquiring data to a hard disk in real time (text file type).
- Module Requirement - Connect to PC/Laptop USB Port.
- 0 to +25V Measurement Range.
- 100 mV (0.1 V) Resolution.
- Software adjustable accuracy.
- 12 bit extremely low-noise model.
- > 128 SPS (Sample Rate), ADC chipset 50000 (50K) SPS.
- Single-ended input.
- Signal Connection via two high quality Alligator Clips with 3.5mm Male Plug Cables.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 device, USB 1.1 compatible.
- Type A USB connector high-retention design.
- No external power required. All needed power drawn from USB port.
- Software Selectable Sampling Time Interval, Countdown Timer (hours, minutes, seconds), or No Timer (High Speed).
- Real time data collection. Display, Recording, Playback, and Analysis.
- Free Virtual Data Acquisition Software CD available.
- Support Windows All, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, and XP.
- High Input Impedance, >10M ohm. Low Noise OP Amplifier circuit.
- Typical Application: High Input Impedance Voltage Data Acquisition.
Package Included Items:
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ S1225 data acquisition module.
- User/Software Program Guides.
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ software CD.
- 1 x Black Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- 1 x Red Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- Free Shipping to Continental US only.
- We offer expedited shipping, for an additional fee.
- All shipments will not include signature confirmation or insurance coverage (available on request at additional cost).
- International Buyers Please read the following information. (Import duties, taxes and importation tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you do include these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office. Shipping with USPS International Airmail.)