Accuzact DAQ M16255 Data Logger is an Easy-to-Use with RC Low Pass Filter, Low-cost 16 Bit Data Acquisition System measures over a 0 to +255 mV (millivolts) DC measurement range. The data logger provides USB Plug'n Play instant setup. Running virtual data logger software, the logger data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications (text file, Excel).
- Easy-to-Use and Low-cost Data Acquisition System.
- Acquiring data to a hard disk in real time (text file type).
- Precision Military and Space Qualified Components.
- High Gain Voltage Amplifier.
- 0 to +255 mV (millivolts), 0.255 volts, Measurement Range.
- < 1 mV (0.001 V) Resolution.
- Software adjustable accuracy.
- 16 bit extremely low-noise model.
- RC Low Pass Filter, Pole Frequency, 24.45 Hz.
- Very High Input Impedance, > 20 G ohm (20000 M ohm).
- Single-ended input.
- Signal Connection via two high quality Alligator Clips with 3.5mm Male Plug Cables.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 device, USB 1.1 compatible.
- Type A USB connector high-retention design.
- No external power required. All needed power drawn from USB port.
- Software Selectable Sampling Time Interval, Countdown Timer (hours, minutes, seconds), or No Timer (High Speed).
- Real time data collection. Display, Recording, Playback, and Analysis.
- Free Virtual Data Acquisition Software CD available.
- Support Windows All, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, and XP.
Signal Condition Note:
- High Sensitive Device, the Data Logger has Floating/Unconnected Analog Input voltages. When short the Analog input (+) and Ground, connect the test leads, or connect to a signal source, the voltage should back to ground level. To avoid the Floating/Unconnected Analog voltage reading, please connect a signal source device before press Start Record Button.
- To avoid electrical shock error and cause AZDAQ module to shut off unexpectedly, please first connect test lead to Ground then connect another lead to signal output of signal source.
Package Included Items:
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ M16255 data acquisition module.
- User/Software Program Guides.
- 1 x Accuzact DAQ software CD.
- 1 x Black Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- 1 x Red Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable.
- Free Shipping to Continental US only.
- We offer expedited shipping, for an additional fee.
- All shipments will not include signature confirmation or insurance coverage (available on request at additional cost).
- International Buyers Please read the following information. (Import duties, taxes and importation tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you do include these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office. Shipping with USPS International Airmail.)