Accuzact DAQ 16-Bit Data Logger is an Easy-to-Use, Low Cost, Low Speed, 1 to 4 Channels (1/2/3/4 Single-ended inputs, or 1/2 Differential inputs) 16-Bit Data Acquisition System measures over 0 to +5V or -5 to +5V DC measurement ranges. The data logger provides USB Plug and Play instant setup. Running virtual data logger software, the logger data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications (text file, Excel).
- Easy-to-Use and Low Cost Data Acquisition System.
- Module Requirement - Connect to PC/Laptop USB Port.
- Low Speed USB HID Polling Technology without any software driver, connect to USB Port, Plug and Play.
- Acquiring data to a Hard Disk in real time (Data Recover technique when power outage).
- (0 to +5V) or (-5V to +5V) DC Measurement Range.
- < 1 mV (0.001 V) Resolution.
- Software adjustable accuracy.
- 16 bit extremely low-noise model.
- ADC Chip Set: < 800 sps Data Rate/bits.
- Single-ended or Differential inputs.
- Connections via two/three high quality Alligator Clips with 3.5mm Male Plug Cables.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 device, USB 1.1 compatible.
- Type A USB connector high-retention design.
- No external power required. All needed power drawn from USB port.
- Software Selectable Sampling Time Interval, Countdown Timer, or No Timer (High Speed mode for 1 channel only).
Real time data collection (Time Stamp). Display, Recording, Playback, and Analysis.
- Free Data Acquisition Software vailable.
- Support 32 and 64 bit Windows All, 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2012, 2008, 2003, and XP.
- Low Input Impedance. Input signal connect to ADC chip analog pin directly. NO resistor or OP Amplifier circuit.
- Typical Application: Sensor Interface Test, Battery Test, Long Time/Low Input Impedance Voltage Data Acquisition.
Limitation and Notice:
- USB HID Polling Technology. Low Speed and acquiring data to a Hard Disk in real time, HID Polling < 125 Hz (Single Channel).
- Multi-channels with changing data polling interval in HID interrupt transfer will Delay or Lose/Skip input channel data.
- The Data Logger has a Floating/Unconnected Analog Input voltage.
- When short the Analog input (+) and GND/(-), connect the test leads, or connect to a signal source, the voltage should back to ground level.
To avoid the Floating/Unconnected Analog voltage reading, please connect a signal source device before press Start Record Button.
Package Included Items:
- 1 x Accuzact AZ-DAQ-USB-16-Bit (16G-0) data acquisition module.
- 1 x USB Extension Cable.
- 2 x Black/Red Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable (Single-ended 1/2/3/4 Channel,Differential A/B Channel).
- 1 x Black Alligator Clip with 3.5mm Male Plug Cable (GND, System Ground).
- Download link for Accuzact DAQ Virtual Data Logger software programs.
- Download link for User/Software Program Guides (PDF, Video demo files).
- Visit Accuzact YouTube channel to learn more about Program Installation and Troubleshooting.
- Demo Video for Accuzact DAQ 16-Bit Data Logger AZD16G-0 Single-ended Input program installation and start. https://youtu.be/FZkXFmxEpGE
- Demo Video for Accuzact DAQ 16-Bit Data Logger AZD16G-0 Differential Input program installation and start. https://youtu.be/v6MbnzKSEdw
- Free Shipping to Continental US only.
- We offer expedited shipping, for an additional fee.
- All shipments will not include signature confirmation or insurance coverage (available on request at additional cost).
- International Buyers Please read the following information. (Import duties, taxes and importation tariff charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you do include these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office. Shipping with USPS International Airmail.)